Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker
“Wikileaks released a series direct messages from US alleged “Russian spy” Guccifer 2.0 to acress model Robin Young (according to Young).
In the stream of texts the discussion leads to the DNC leaker.
His name is “Seth”…
** In November Julian Assange said Russia did not hack into the DNC servers.
Guccifer admits he is not the DNC hacker.
He says the whistleblower is “seth”
This may explain why the DNC did not allow the FBI to look at its servers.
On July 8, 2016, 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich was murdered in Washington DC. The killer or killers took nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.
Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.
Seth Rich’s father Joel told reporters, “If it was a robbery — it failed because he still has his watch, he still has his money — he still has his credit cards, still had his phone so it was a wasted effort except we lost a life.”
….Continue reading more @ theGatewayPundit
From the TGP Comments section:
….More @ TGP
Julian Assange hints murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich was source of damaging email leaks
| News.com.au – Aug 2016
“SETH Rich, a young Democratic National Convention staffer, was walking home in an up-market Washington neighbourhood, talking to his girlfriend on the phone when he was shot dead.
That’s as much as anyone knows for sure about the death of the 27-year-old. Why he was killed and who was responsible is now at the centre of political intrigue and conspiracy theories leading all the way to presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has suggested Rich was gunned down in Washington DC for being the “source” of a damaging leak that threw last month’s Democratic National Convention into chaos.
The so-called #DNCLeaks, a trove of 20,000 emails stolen from the DNC servers, contained explosive details of collusion between the Clinton camp and the DNC to undermine the Bernie Sanders campaign, as well as a cosy relationship between the DNC and media organisations including CNN, Politico, the Wall Street Journal and the Washington Post.
The emails led to the resignation of DNC chairman Debbie Wasserman Schultz and a number of senior staffers on the eve of the convention, which was marred by protests, disruptions and walkouts by Sanders-supporting delegates.
On Tuesday, WikiLeaks announced it was offering its own $US20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Rich’s killer, sparking widespread speculation that he was the source of the leaks, which had previously been pinned on Russia.
Speaking on Dutch television later that day, Assange cited Rich’s death as an example of the risks whistleblowers take, while refusing to confirm Rich was the source of the leaks.
“Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks,” Assange said. “A 27-year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.”
When the host replied that it was a robbery, Assange replied: “No. There’s no finding. I’m suggesting that our sources take risks, and they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”
Pressed to confirm Rich was the source, Assange said: “We don’t comment on who our sources are. We have to understand how high the stakes are in the United States. Our sources face serious risks, that’s why they come to us, so we can protect their anonymity.
“Others have suggested that [Rich was murdered for being the source]. We are investigating to understand what happened in that situation with Seth Rich. I think it is a concerning situation. There’s not a conclusion yet, we wouldn’t be willing to state a conclusion, but we are concerned about it.
“More importantly, a variety of WikiLeaks sources are concerned when that kind of thing happens.”
….Continue reading more @ News.com.au
FBI SUED Over Andrew Breitbart Records Request…What Are They Withholding?
“Patty and I were able to hear two different speeches from Andrew Breitbart the weekend before he died a sudden death. In his speech on Friday night, he spoke to a small private crowd about what he had on Obama and the Obama cronies. He was to release information soon but he never got the chance to because he died suddenly on the streets of his hometown.
The speech he gave to a sold out crowd on Saturday is epic. We often listen to it to get fired up about bringing down the commies currently trying to destroy America. It’s truly epic!
BuzzFeed wants some answers from the FBI about deceased conservative media figure Andrew Breitbart — and it’s willing to sue to find out.
BuzzFeed and journalist Jason Leopold have filed a complaint against the FBI, claiming that the bureau hasn’t done everything it can to answer their request for information on Breitbart.
The complaint, filed Friday in federal court in California, says that Leopold filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the FBI for “all records related to Andrew Breitbart” on Aug. 7, 2012, a few months after Breitbart died at age 43.
According to the suit, the FBI responded to the request on Sept. 4, but said that the bureau only searched it “main file records,” claiming that no records were located.
That was an inadequate effort, as far as the suit is contained.
The complaint says that Leopold appealed the FBI’s response but was denied by the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Information in 2013.”
….Continue reading @ 100percentfedup.com
ANOTHER MYSTERIOUS DEATH=> Activist and Sanders Supporter Who Served Papers to DNC on Fraud Case Found Dead | Aug 2016
“On July 3, 2016, Shawn Lucas and filmmaker Ricardo Villaba served the DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., in the fraud class action suit against the Democrat Party on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters.
Shawn Lucas was thrilled about serving the papers to the DNC before Independence Day.
This was before Wikileaks released documents proving the DNC was working against the Sanders campaign during the 2016 primary.
Shawn Lucas was found dead this week.
This follows the death of 27 year-old Democratic staffer Seth Conrad Rich who was murdered in Washington DC on July 8. The killer or killers appear to have taken nothing from their victim, leaving behind his wallet, watch and phone.
Shortly after the killing, Redditors and social media users were pursuing a “lead” saying that Rich was en route to the FBI the morning of his murder, apparently intending to speak to special agents about an “ongoing court case” possibly involving the Clinton family.”
….Continue reading more @ theGatewayPundit – 2016
Student Mob Shuts Down ‘Blue Lives Matter’ Lecture at Claremont McKenna College
“A mob of over 250 angry student protesters derailed a lecture on the rise of anti-police attitudes in the United States held at Claremont McKenna College on Thursday.
The speaker, Heather Mac Donald, a Manhattan Institute scholar and author of the 2016 book “The War on Cops,” was met with a sizable resistance before her scheduled lecture at Claremont McKenna College on Thursday evening. Student protesters banged on windows and shouted “F*ck the police” and “Black Lives Matter,” ultimately forcing the lecture to be livestreamed online from a near-empty room on campus.
Just a day before her event at Claremont McKenna, a similar event was derailed by protesters at UCLA.
“The protesters surrounded all the doors to the Atheneum where I was supposed to speak, so none of the students who had signed up to attend my lecture could get in,” Mac Donald said. “I was hustled from my guest suite by several police officers from Claremont PD into the lecture hall. It was decided that I would give the speech for live streaming to a largely empty hall. The organizers moved the podium so that it would not be visible through the windows to the students surrounding the building once night fell. We jumpstarted the timing of my talk as the crowd seemed to be getting more unruly.”
Unfortunately, campus police decided to cut Mac Donald’s lives-stream short. “During my speech, the protesters banged on the glass windows and shouted. It was extremely noisy inside the hall. I took two questions from students who were watching on livestream, but then the cops decided that things were getting too chaotic and I should stop speaking,” Mac Donald said. “An escape plan through the kitchen into an unmarked police van was devised; I was surrounded by about four cops. Protesters were sitting on the stoop outside the door through which I exited, but we had taken them by surprise and we got through them.”
….Continue reading @ Breitbart
Violent Leftist ‘Militia’ Attack at Le Pen Rally in Corsica
“The altercations this Saturday in Corsica saw over a dozen violent, leftist protestors removed from the location and shortly after an evacuation of the hall where French National Front candidate, Marine Le Pen was supposed to speak in Ajaccio, Corsica.
Around 50 people demonstrated in front of the venue in Ajaccio, chanting “We do not want the National Front”, according to local newspaper Corse Matin.
Some of them managed to enter the hall where Le Pen was expected to speak. They clashed with Le Pen’s security team and fired teargas, prompting the evacuation of the hall, the newspaper said.
The event was moved to another venue, French television BFM TV said.
David Rachline, the campaign manager for Marine Le Pen, indicated on Twitter that the local authorities had failed at securing the venue and had not done enough to keep everyone safe. Rachline also stated that a National Front activist was seriously injured during the attack by the far-left “militia”.
…Continue reading more @ theGatewayPundit