Here’s All 40 Times Hillary Clinton Told the FBI She Couldn’t Remember Something
All of the below quotes are taken verbatim from the FBI notes of their interview of Hillary Clinton released this Friday:
“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance and if she carried it with her to State via reciprocity from her time in the Senate.”
“Clinton could not recall any briefing or training by State related to the retention of federal records or handling of classified information.”
“Clinton was aware she was an Original Classification Authority (OCA) at State. Clinton could not recall how often she used this authority or any training or guidance provided by State.”
“Clinton recalled being briefed on special access program (SAP) information but could not recall any specific briefing on how to handle information associated with SAP’s.”
“Clinton was certain she signed an agreement memorializing her access to SAP material, but she could not recall specific detail.”
“Clinton could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike and recalled much debate pertaining to the concurrence process.”
“When Clinton’s BlackBerry malfunctioned, her aides would assist in obtaining a new BlackBerry. After moving to the new device, her old SIM card was disposed of by her aides. Clinton did not recall how any data stored on the device was destroyed.”
….Continue reading @ Mediaite.com
“Clinton could not recall when she first received her security clearance” – This is simply not credible. This is a date one would tend to recall, unless of course, access to this type of information is of no particular importance to her./CJ
Hillary Clinton ‘Could Not Recall’ 39 Email Details for FBI
“Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton repeatedly could not “recall” the answers to 27 different questions from the FBI about her private email server and communications habits. Clinton also specified that she did not “remember” details of her emailing and classification habits at least 12 times.
Below are some of the highlights from the redacted FBI interview transcripts released to the public today.
- Clinton could not recall a specific process for nominating a target for a drone strike.
- Clinton did not recall using a flip phone during her time as Secretary of State.
- Clinton did not recall how any data stored on her Blackberry device was destroyed.
- Clinton could not recall why State was unable to provide her with a secure Blackberry.
- Clinton did not recall receiving any emails she thought should not be on an unclassified system.
- Clinton did not recall her specific conversations regarding the creation of the clintonemail.com domain.
- Clinton did not recall receiving guidance from State regarding email policies outlined in the Foreign Affairs Manual.
- Clinton did not recall any specific routine for deleting email from her account while Secretary of State.
- Clinton did not recall a specific cable about securing personal email accounts sent to employees.
- Clinton did not recall that the cable correlated with Bryan Pagaliano upgrading the clintonemail.com email server.
- Clinton did not recall ever contacting Pagaliano for technical support for her email account.
- Clinton did not recall specifically who had access to Clinton’s Blackberry and email accounts.
- Clinton did not recall any other individuals being offered an account on clintonemail.com besides Huma Abedin.
- Clinton stated she did not recall the compromise of State employees gmail accounts.
- Clinton did not recall using an iPad mini until after her tenure as Secretary of State.
- Clinton did not recall Jacob Sullivan using his Google email account for official business.
- Clinton said she did not recall a specific FOIA request on an email dated December 11, 2012.
- Clinton did not recall specifically who made recommendation to change her email address after it was publicly disclosed in March 2013.”
…More @ Breitbart